Property Officer (M&E), Beach Road
SGP , Singapore
Date published: 9-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Property Officer, M&E will be part of the CBRE's team based at our client site and will report to the Complex Manager. He / she ensures the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Building.
- General administration of all building trade and property management matters
- Handles building maintenance programmes and M&E equipment maintenance programme.
- Liaise with government authorities, engineers and other relevant stakeholders on issues for management and maintenance of buildings.
- Regularly review technical contract specifications.
- Proactively make recommendations for upgrading of standards.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintain good rapport with landlords/tenants, attending to their concerns.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, work specifications, invitation for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Attend to emergency situations.
- Constantly check the entire development to ensure that the property is compliance with fire safety.
- Vet and submit recommendations where appropriate, on subsidiary proprietors fitting out works.
- Frequent check and act against encroachment of common properties.
- Prepare minutes of all meetings.
- Diploma in Building / Estate management / Engineering or relevant discipline with 2 years’ experience
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken and able to liaise landlords/tenants.
- Ability to build good relationship with stakeholders and clients.
Nearest MRT: Nicholl Highway