Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 10-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are currently looking for a Property Manager to supervise the team in providing overall management services for a Grade A Commercial Building in Hong Kong Island.
You will be expected to:
We are looking for candidate with:
- Undertake all day-to-day management of the property to which you are assigned and to report to Associate Directors, Directors and Clients accordingly;
- Manage a team of general and technical site staff for the efficient running of the property.
- Execute handover/takeover of premises and supervise quality control of tenant fit-out works;
- Manage all financial matters, including preparing annual management budgets for the property, monitoring of the income and expenditure of the property to ensure that these are in line with the annual budgets;
- Set up and supervise all operating procedures for the property/properties, including security, fire safety, fit out / reinstatement, emergency and evacuation procedures;
- Identify problem areas in management and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of management for assigned property.
- Set up and monitor a master service contract log book identifying each service, its vendor, type and frequency of service, insurance requirements and contract review dates;
- Set up and administer equipment preventative maintenance schedules for the property to balance maximization of equipment life and operational efficiency;
- Hold regular management meetings with Clients to report on the activities and management of the property, as well as to present recommendations relating to their management.
- Degree holder in Property Management or related discipline
- Ideally 6 years plus relevant experience with prior site-management at supervisory level preferred.
- Experience in Grade A Commercial Building will be definitely an advantage
- Good knowledge of all laws & regulations that govern building management and maintenance
- Substantial hands-on experience in building management procedures and supervision of contractors.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative, respectful personality