Manage a portfolio of assets
Excellent career development opportunity
Auckland CBD location
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Be responsible for all aspects of property management including tenant liaison, lease administration and occupancy issues
- Ensure all files of the property/portfolio are maintained
- Maintain close liaison with the owner, occupiers and operational personnel with reference to a variety of requirements/issues
- Administering all leases and maintaining a current and accurate tenancy schedule
- Administration and reporting, including strategy plans, cash flow budgeting and overseeing all financial transactions.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experienced in commercial/retail property management
- A customer focused approach and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight time frames
- Strong IT skills as well as intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.