Key client account based in Auckland
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage the national ATM portfolio
- ATM lease management including lease negotiation with landlords and third parties
- Manage site selection for ATM – undertake inspections and provide market analysis and recommendations.
- Oversee ATM property life cycle from site acquisitions through to site exists and reinstatements.
- Legal documentation preparation and liaison with external parties
- Management of property related costs - regular charges and ad hoc payments.
- General reporting
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualification in property is preferred
- Experience in property or an understanding of property industry
- Professional and able to build strong relationships with client stakeholders
- Capable of working independently
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.