Property Manager (Residential Building in Mid-level)
Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 7-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career into your own hands. Our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We are currently looking for a Property Manager to supervise the team in providing overall management services for a luxurious residential building in mid-level.
You will be expected to:
- Undertake all day-to-day management of the property/properties to which you are assigned and to report to Associate Directors, Directors and Clients accordingly;
- Manage a team of general and technical site staff for the efficient running of the property. In addition, you will nurture the quality of the team, identify staff weakness and address any such shortcomings with appropriate training;
- Co-ordinate with the technical personnel to monitor the work and performance of all technicians and maintenance contractors to ensure that Company standards are met and maintained
- Execute handover/takeover of premises and supervise quality control of tenant fit-out works;
- Manage all financial matters, including preparing annual management budgets for the property . monitoring of the income and expenditure of the property to ensure that these are in line with the annual budgets;
- Set up and supervise all operating procedures for the property/properties, including security, fire safety, fit out / reinstatement, emergency and evacuation procedures;
- Identify problem areas in management and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of management for assigned property.
- Set up and monitor a master service contract log book identifying each service, its vendor, type and frequency of service, insurance requirements and contract review dates;
- Set up and administer equipment preventative maintenance schedules for the property to balance maximization of equipment life and operational efficiency;
- Evaluate staff performance through staff appraisal and interviews while being constantly alert to areas of staff weakness and requirements for training or re-training.
- Hold regular management meetings with Clients to report on the activities and management of the property, as well as to present recommendations relating to their management.
We are looking for candidate with:
- Professional qualification related to the management and maintenance of buildings.
- Ideally 7 years plus relevant experience with prior site-management at supervisory level preferred.
- Good knowledge of all laws & regulations that govern building management and maintenance, as well as familiarity with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and legislation that has an impact on building safety, emergency evacuation and environmental protection.
- Substantial hands-on experience in building management procedures and supervision of contractors.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative, respectful personality