Property Manager- Ortigas
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 26-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Establishes and maintains a uniform operational and financial reporting procedure on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Prepares annual operating and capital expense budgets, cash flow and management accounting reports;
- Assists owners, when requested, in relation to the administration of insurance for the project or property;
- Assists owners in the analysis and comparison of actual and budgeted expenses for the project including extra-ordinary or unbudgeted items, irregularities and other relevant aspects of financial management;
- Reports to and advice owner or the Condominium Corporation generally and from time to time of the performance of the project as an investment and on the general policy which the owner of the condominium corporation should follow with respect to the project having regard to developments in property market value;
- Appoints, with the prior approval of the owner or the Condominium Corporation, and controls consultants, advisers and contractors as maybe necessary for the proper and effective management of the project;
- Collects dues and other assessments and takes necessary measures to ensure the prompt payment and minimize delinquencies.
- Maintains proper records of all transactions and reports to the owner or the condominium corporation, in clear and uniform procedures on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. These reports include but not limited to: Daily cash positions Monthly Cash Positions Monthly Financial Reports Monthly Variance Reports with comments on financial highlights.Statement of Capital Expenditures Quarterly Summary with Variance Analysis Annual Cash Flow and Financial Statements.Annual Budget Forecast
- Ensures that all maintenance programs for the equipment and facilities of the project or property are executed as per schedule to minimize equipment downtime.
- Prepares a standard Occupancy Manual or Manual of Operations for the Project;
- Assists owners of the condominium corporation in the invitation selection, engagement, and management of various concessionaires in the project or property;
- Assists owners or the condominium corporation and its committees in carrying out various social and community activities;
- Undertakes the administration of new leases on behalf of the unit owners as approved by the owner;
- Formulates and implements various operational system and procedures to ensure smooth, efficient and effective administration and management of the project.
Security and Safety
- Ensures that the safety and security aspect of the project is maintained at all times by designing and implementing a security, safety, and emergency management plan for the project.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in property management, 2 years of which is in a managerial capacity;
- Previous experience in managing a large complex/facility covering the common areas would be an advantage;
- Licensed Mechanical/Electrical Engineer/Civil/Architect with property management background;
- Must possess above average interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, and project management skills;
- Computer proficient
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their next step in their Property Management career. You will get the chance to get broad exposure of working with multinational clients across global markets and work with experts in the property management sector. On-going training and clear career progression available.