Manage a newly refurbished asset
Excellent career development opportunity
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Be responsible for all aspects of property management including tenant liaison, lease administration and occupancy issues
- Monitor financial transactions
- Ensure all files of the property/portfolio are maintained
- Maintain a current an accurate tenancy schedule
- Maintain close liaison with the owner, occupiers and operational personnel with reference to a variety of requirements
- Assist in the administration of all liaises to ensure compliance by owners and tenants.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A property related qualification and experience in commercial property management
- A customer focused approach and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight time frames
- Strong IT skills as well as intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.