Property Manager- Cebu IT Park work location
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 28-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Responsible for overseeing the administration of all areas and phases of property management of company owned, leased and/or subleased properties assigned to his/her direct reports. Recommend policies and process improvements to drive and support department goals and objectives are achieved.
Property & Project Management
- Managing all aspects of Property Management for the site owned and or rented properties.
- Manage high rise office tower buildings to low-rise stand-alone buildings, commercial or residential shop houses.
- Oversee and manage all outsource contractors and vendors to achieve effective execution of preventive and adhoc maintenance and project works.
- Liaison with relevant local authorities to obtain necessary approvals under statutory licenses and ensuring compliance in line with the CBRE requirement are met
- Provide support in all trades to effectively maintain buildings and continually reduce defects
- Increase operational effectiveness & efficiency of buildings and infrastructure
- Directly manage portfolio facilities team
- To oversee the building operations management including housekeeping, landscaping, security, facilities, maintenance, building services and so on;
- Attend to complaints tactfully and ensure appropriate corrective action is executed promptly;
- Involve in upgrading and renovation projects of company’s properties from tendering to completion stage.
- To undertake periodical physical inspections and to present to the Company reports and recommendations (if any) for all upgrading works and enhancement towards the value of the properties
- Responsible for the overall fire and safety procedures and coordination with the emergency or disaster recovery team.
- Monitor and supervise all contract services, onsite staff and service contractors including understanding of bill of quantities.
- Ensure all occupational safety and health compliance in place.
Administration : Reporting and Financial Monitoring
- Preparation and monitoring of yearly allocated both Opex and Capex budget.
- Ensure timely renewal of service contract agreements contracts for all properties.
- Budgetary control and monitoring cost/expenses and income;
- Communicate with team members to ensure charges and other outgoings are promptly paid, collected and well-recorded;
- Generate relevant reports, checklist, and presentations to the Management when required;
- Collects dues and other assessments and takes necessary measures to ensure the prompt payment and minimize delinquencies.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in property management, 2 years of which is in a managerial capacity;
- Previous experience in managing a large complex/facility covering the common areas would be an advantage;
- Licensed Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineer or Architect with property management background;
- Must possess above average interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, and project management skills;
- Computer proficient