Exposure to a portfolio of A & B grade commercial assets
Build and maintain key customer relationships
Be part of a highly successful team
We have an opportunity for an Associate Director Property Manager to join the CBRE Asset Services Division. Reporting to the Director, this position will be responsible and accountable for the overall performance of properties managed by CBRE.
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain close liaison with owners, occupiers and operational personnel with regards all aspects of property management including leases activities to ensure compliance, lease renewals, rent reviews, preparation of lease and license documentations including other legal matters.
- Preparing detailed monthly reporting packs for property owners
- Monitor all financial transactions relating to management buildings and ensure the proper authorisation of payments and collection of debts;
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior property management role including the management of other property management staff.
- A demonstrated track record of managing major commercial assets, of coordinating a team of property managers, engineers and building supervisors and liaising with clients at a strategic level.
- Demonstrated experience in effective negotiation skills;
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communication;
- Well organised to effectively manage a variety of functions and priorities simultaneously
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) peoples, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.