Provide leadership to a small team
Commercial Property Portfolio
National Client account, based in Sydney CBD
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Manage the day to day operations of the Property Lease Administration team
- Oversee and maintain the lease management and tenancy schedule for the portfolio
- Engage and build relationships with internal stakeholders, tenants and the client
- Overseeing all AR transactions and administration and reporting
- Provide training, mentoring and support to the team.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive experience in commercial property management and possess relevant qualifications
- Leadership experience with a passion for mentoring and training staff
- A responsive and proactive approach to client needs and to be able to build and maintain strong business relationships
- An ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.