Support one of our premier client portfolios
Provide a high level of customer service to stakeholders
Sydney CBD Location, 12 month contract
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We are currently seeking a Property Lease Administrator to join our Asset Services division. The role is client focused and will enable you to build and maintain strong relationships with the Investment Management and Finance teams in particular. You will also gain full exposure to the client portfolio and its tenants. The primary focus of your role will be to assume responsibility for the general maintenance and accuracy of lease/tenant information within the CBRE system.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Researching, assisting, reviewing and issuing all tenant specific details
- Completing tenant account reconciliations
- Reviewing and signing off on any tenant specific details relating to outgoings, recoveries, charges and reconciliations
- Examining executed leases and tenancy documentation for data extraction, set up and maintenance of the CBRE system including a diary of critical dates
- Conducting active tenant arrears control with associated communications to all levels
- Maintaining a register of bank guarantees and security deposits required to be lodged by tenants
- Maintaining a register of all tenant insurance required to be affected including details of current certificates held
- Checking recurring monthly tenant charges and sundry charges, and dispatching corresponding tax invoices including supporting documentation as required
- Ensuring all scheduled fixed tenant charges reviews are implemented
- Assisting with any research with market rental reviews
To be successful for this position you will demonstrate;
- Previous experience in a property lease administration position with a strong understanding of leases and the ability to interpret leases, licenses and property documentation
- Superior customer service skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organisational skills with an ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office particularly Word (mail merges), Excel and Outlook
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from difference cultural backgrounds.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.