Property Executive/ Senior Executive (Contract Management / Building)
SGP , Singapore
Date published: 9-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reports to the Estate Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to the maintenance and landscape management of the estate.
Duties of the above include the followings:
- Review, administer and manage contracts of all building works/ service contracts, carpark management, landscape and security, carpark management and fire protection system.
- Manage new and existing vendors
- Working with Estate manager, run Request for Proposal (RFP) processes and evaluate proposals and options
- Planning and implementation of building / environment maintenance programme such as preventive, corrective and inspection schedule, etc and schedules and programmes relating to security Oversee all aspects of common areas defects, repairs & maintenance matters
- Control and supervise all building / landscape works carried out by maintenance staff and service contractors including the conduct of spot checks/roll calls.
- Liaison with government authorities/ statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of the estate.
- Monitor, direct and ensure that all contracted work comply with specifications and statutory requirement, include and initiating actions against defaulting contractors.
- Preparation of estimates for restoration and repairs work, work specifications, invitation for quotations, and supervision of work carried out.
- Assist in budget forecast, preparation, attending meetings, preparation of materials necessary for the meetings and minutes of meetings.
- Preparation of all necessary maintenance reports, incident report accurately and on time.
- Attending to all emergencies situations promptly.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your superiors and the Management from time to time.
- Degree/ Diploma in Building / Estate management / Business Admin or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Candidates with more years of relevant experience may be considered for the Senior Executive position.
- Strong in contracts administration, negotiation and RFP processes via GeBiz
- Possess good communication skills and be able to front and liaise with all levels of landlords/tenants
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work well and build excellent rapport with stakeholders / partners / tenants and vendors at all levels
Nearest MRT: HabourFront