Property Executive (Mechanical and Electrical), Woodlands
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 2-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reports to the Centre Manager with specific responsibilities for the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to the maintenance, security and management of the Building.
Duties of the above include the followings:
- General administration of all M&E works/service contracts, electrical, ACMV (chiller/cooling tower/AHU/FCU), lifts/escalators, generator sets, fire alarm/protection, kitchen exhaust system.
- Oversee all aspects of common areas defects, repairs & maintenance on M&E matters.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programme such as preventive, corrective and inspection schedule, etc and schedules and programmes relating to M&E services.
- Control and supervise all building works carried out by maintenance staff and service contractors including the conduct of spot checks/roll calls.
- Liaison with government authorities/ statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of the Buildings.
- Monitor, direct and ensure that all contracted work comply with specifications and statutory requirement, include and initiating actions against defaulting contractors.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, public walkways, building surrounding facade, etc. and institute remedial action including following up on outstanding works.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with tenants/occupiers and attending to their complaints.
- Preparation of estimates for repairs work, work specifications, invitation for quotations, and supervision of work carried out.
- Ensure proper control of movement of keys to all common areas and maintain proper records.
- Assist in budget forecast, preparation, attending meetings, preparation of materials necessary for the meetings and minutes of meetings.
- Preparation of all necessary maintenance reports, incident report accurately and on time.
- Attending to all emergencies situations at any time promptly.
- Constantly check for compliance of all safety equipment, work methods and procedures and the prompt rectification of any unsafe situations, and enhancement of M&E services of the Building.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your superiors and the Management from time to time.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or relevant discipline;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Possess good communication skills and be able to front and liaise with all levels of clients/tenants.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work well and build excellent rapport with stakeholders / partners / tenants and vendors at all levels.