Property Executive (Cityhall)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 13-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reports to the Operations Manager, the incumbent ensures the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Building.
Responsibilities include the following:
- General administration of all building trade and soft service, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programmes
- Responsible for the soft services contracts review and service delivery in areas like cleaning services, landscape, security, carpark systems, etc.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Work with tenants on their fit-out projects.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facade etc.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with subsidiary proprietors/occupiers and attending to their complaints.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, work specifications, invitation for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Vet and submit recommendations where appropriate, on subsidiary proprietors fitting out works.
- Address concerns of the owner / tenants.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by management.
- Degree/ Diploma in Building / Estate management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar role, managing commercial building
- Possess good communication skills and able to front and liaise with all levels of landlords/tenants
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work well and build excellent rapport with stakeholders / partners / tenants and vendors at all levels
- Property management experience in a retail / commercial development a strong advantage
Location: Commercial Building near Esplanade / Cityhall