Property Engineer- Cebu IT Park
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 24-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
In summary, you will assist the Property Manager to ensure that all equipment and facilities are in good working condition to achieve customer satisfaction and operating cost efficiencies.
- Ensure that all equipment and facilities are in good working condition by conducting a regular inspection. Implement preventive maintenance and undertake corrective maintenance.
- Implement Energy-conservation and cost-saving measures while monitoring utility consumption.
- Track and communicate work request status and completion.
- Provide property/building status reports to Property Manager.
- Prepare/review plans, estimates, the scope of works for various projects/ fit outs.
- Monitor all safety programs to prevent exposure and decrease liability for the property.
- Assist in coordinating Fire/Earthquake Drill
- Conduct daily coordination meeting with security, maintenance, and janitorial personnel
- Involve in preparation and delivery of presentations and technical briefings, testing, verification and validation processes as well as scheduling and as-built documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering specializing in HVAC maintenance and repair
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required.
- Preferably 1 - 4 years experienced employee specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- MUST BE ABLE TO START by 30 JUNE 2019