Career opportunity, well suited to a Property Graduate
Advisory & Transactions division
Melbourne CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Preparation of submissions, information memorandums, client briefs, presentations and key case studies.
- Analysis of opportunities and recommendations around client requests.
- Internal and external client liaison and assisting where required throughout the leasing process.
- Lead the data collection / tracking process and drive outputs across asset register and all market transactions.
- Financial modelling on leasing offers.
- Analysis of client portfolios and major occupier footprints.
- Victorian market share graphics/statistics and bespoke market presentations.
- Extracting and compiling information for submissions, presentations and client reports to support business winning.
- Prepare inspection itineraries, collate options received from Request for Information (RFI) briefs and summarise into a summary table.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Tertiary qualification in a Property, Finance or Commerce related discipline.
- Strong team attitude with a willingness to work proactively and closely with team members.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft packages, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Earth and ideally Estate Master.
- Proficient in financial modelling.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to remain task focused.
- Excellent knowledge of the property industry and markets.
- Superior organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Experience in preparation and presentation of detailed written reports including detailed and accurate financial data.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds. Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.