• Career opportunity within the NZ Capital Markets team
• January start date
• Auckland CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Financial Modelling and high level financial statements analysis
• Preparing Information Memoranda, proposals, property presentations and reports
• Real estate market analysis, information gathering and research
• Interaction with clients, agents, owners, solicitors and occupiers
• Database entry, support and maintenance
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of financial modelling utilising Excel in addition to research and analytical skills
• Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Working knowledge of sourcing information through web and electronic communication
• Customer service and team focused with the ability to communicate with internal and external clients at all levels;
• Tertiary qualifications in property or commerce disciplines. Real estate valuation and/or analyst experience is preferred
Can we inspire you to join us?
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process
We look forward to hearing from you.