Support a professional and successful sales team
Full-Time, Part-Time or Job Share
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide key administrative support to a team of highly successful sales professionals
- Various marketing responsibilities such as: prepare marketing campaigns, draft Information packs, produce brochures, upload internet listings, arrange signboards and organise marketing collateral
- Use your design flair to create presentations and Social media releases
- Database management in Salesforce and GRID (we can teach you these!)
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Experience supporting a fast paced sales team
- Creative flair and ideally experience using InDesign and/or other desktop publishing packages
- Intermediate MS office skills and experience with diary management
- Ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.