Retail Property Accounting
New Client Portfolio
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Work directly with key client contacts on all finance related elements
- Prepare monthly reporting packs; including balance sheets, profit and loss analysis and variance commentaries
- Accurately present monthly financials to the clients
- Forecasting and Budgeting workflows, % Rent, Extended Trade and retail focused accounting
- Prepare outgoing reconciliations on a monthly and annual basis
- Effectively manage key internal and external relationships
- Exceed client expectations by adhering to requests in an efficient and timely manner.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Work experience as a Property Accountant within a commercial organisation
- Completion of CPA or CA qualifications or progress towards completion
- Excellent communication skills and possess a genuine commitment to customer service
- Time management and organisational skills and an ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the property accounting software MRI as well as advanced Excel skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.