Bangkok , Thailand
Date published: 19-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Prepares electrical designs and perform calculations in support of water, environmental, advanced manufacturing, and energy brands, incorporating all manufacturing technical requirements and specifications.
- Creates conceptual/feasibility reports, cost estimations, detailed design drawings, and grounding and surge protection evaluations.
- Leads electrical-focused projects and design tasks on large, electrical and non-electrical projects, including industrial facility power distribution, motor control and coordination, and lightning, grounding, and lightning protection.
- Performs power system studies on industrial and utility systems, including grounding, lightning protection, short circuit, coordination, and arc flash hazard analysis
- Assists with project scheduling and helps to monitor project budget and timeline.
- Recommends safety improvements and adheres to all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to power, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Designs fire alarm and general facility electrical systems.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.