Project Manager (Banking) - Central
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 28-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager for one of our banking clients. The purpose of this position is to manage and lead a staff responsible for individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to clients.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of projects & project management within the context of business results (business case, larger economic implications, business risk, etc).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Architecture/ Construction/Engineering related discipline
- Experience as project manager, construction manager etc. on fit-out works e.g. commercial, retail, hospitality etc.
- Possess excellent client facing skills including client management, stakeholder management, communication skills etc
- Prior experience in a supervisory position (direct report responsibilities) required if specific duties include direct report responsibilities.
- PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred