This is a four month contract position.
This position entails working for a client site in Jongro.
The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
2. Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
3. Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
4. Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
5. Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
6. Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
7. Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
8. Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study.
- Minimum four years of related experience and/or training.
- PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices..