Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 10-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To provide professional project management services, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Carry out projects in line with processes and procedures laid down for the Company and the Project Team.
- Actively identify and manage risk on all projects.
- Review all proposals / appropriations with Manager prior to agreed submission to client.
- Ensure team and client are being informed and that formalized project reviews take place.
- Producing and working to a project cost plan and master schedules.
- Obtaining client and management approval.
- Identifying and channelling new business opportunities.
- Providing cost effective solutions for each project.
- Ensure all project processes are followed.
- Identify, engage and liaise with external consultants and subcontractors in support of onsite project management as required.
- Timely billing clients within Finance monthly cut-off dates.
- Ensure all payments from clients are collected within the desired payment term period and ensuring TWC are within the desired period.
- Process and review the service provider’s billings and recommend payments are within the desired payment period.
- Train and develop colleagues and staff in areas of relative expertise.
- Perform other duties when assigned.
- Complete tasks in a timely and economical manner.
- Promote positive relationships with staff and customer.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
- Able to apply competency on the job with little guidance.
- Able to apply competency on job and coach others.
- Timely billing and collection of payments from clients and ensure TWC are within the desired period.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 7 years of related experience as project manager, construction manager etc. on fit-out works e.g. commercial, retail, hospitality etc.
- Good communication skills in facing clients including client management, stakeholder management, communication skills etc.
- Have previous experience leading a Project Management for an MNC corporate fit-out project of a size greater than 50,000sqft.