Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager (PJM)
Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 30-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The Senior Project Manager (PjM) will be required to manage a range of projects including Move, Additions and Change, Life Cycle Replacement (LCR), optimisation, retail and commercial projects with a high level of independence. The PM will be responsible for managing, reporting and overseeing both variable project managers and contractors operating under the supervision of facilities management colleagues in other countries.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with all necessary corporate guidelines and processes, statutory and building regulations, environmental and workplace strategies and controls.
- Collect specific requirements aligning the Business investment plans with CRES programs;
- Manage business expectations prior to project approval to ensure alignment with key strategies;
- To understand Client product business needs and align project delivery to those needs. Support capital planning and ad-hoc planning through liaison with internal clients and capturing of requirements;
- To manage all projects, design and workplace effectiveness in a safe, sustainable and secure manner;
- To scope project work for Client, provide proposals and costs and seek appropriate sanction to proceed with works.
- To liaise with Facilities Management (FM) BAU teams, where required to ensure seamless delivery to clients.
- Obtain all PMO approvals and plan for successful navigation of control gates.
- To ensure appropriate closure of projects and handover to FM.
- Answer client questions/concerns and provide data to back up recommendations;
- Work with property teams to determine current and future space needs and understanding of business direction and changing workplace needs.
- Track, monitor and oversee all related moves and occupancy planning and inventory of furniture and workstations.
- Assist in forecasting space requirements based on verified existing space information, forecasted space supply/demand and growth projections.
- Develop migration plans where required.
- Attend meetings with client representatives and facilitate.
- Discussion/programming of space requirements.
- Provide metrics, collect, organize and analyze data related to client’s facility requirements and physical space needs.
- Manage all financial aspects of each project through its conclusion.
- Conduct and document weekly meetings.
- Coordinate activities of sub-contractors, voice/data and occupants.
- Interact and negotiate with contractors, subcontractors, and other service providers.
- Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices, update tracking reports and maintain files.
- Ensure updated occupant information in CAD (or other) for capturing in space recharge system.
- Support space occupation/utilization data capture and verification and liaise with the WebCore team.
- To comply with and uphold company policy and procedures, ensuring the safety, security and welfare of customers and team members.
- Liaise with client to achieve customers’ satisfaction.
- Anticipate clients’ needs and exceed their expectation.
- Perform other duties and tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years of projects incl. addition and alteration works experience, FM Management / Projects.
- Good team leading skill.
- Meticulous, detail oriented, and able to work independently.
- Strong sense of ownership in delivering results.
- Proactive and self-driven.
- Customer service skills.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Willing to work in Petaling Jaya.