Key strategic Government client – Place Management NSW
Work as a part of a highly experienced asset management team
Provide high level project management and delivery of retail tenancy fitout
CBRE has been appointed by Place Management NSW, the State’s premier place making agency, to provide asset management services across some of our most recognisable, State Significant heritage and cultural precincts. This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a team of professionals who work strategically to provide the best outcome for the client.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Primary contact and liaison with asset management team and tenant during fitout process
- Coordinate and project manage any lessors works required prior to tenant handover ensuring milestones are met
- Review design of tenancy fitout ensuring it is in line with tenancy fitout guide requirements
- Coordinate the design process including heritage, planning and statutory approvals required to meet milestones
- Coordinate tenancy fitout works for adherence to milestones and fitout guide requirements
- Cultivate a one team customer centric culture
- Coordinate all site activities provided by the tenancy fitout contractors ensuring works are delivered in a way that creates a safe, sustainable and customer focus outcome
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive experience in retail tenancy fitout coordination, project management, building construction management, or building engineering role, including within Heritage Buildings
- Confidence in communication with an ability to build and influence professional stakeholder relationships
- Awareness of changing statutory legislation, regulations and upholding industry standards
- The ability to drive and deliver multiple projects of varying complexity
- The ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.