Project Manager / Project Engineer (Expression of Interest)
Date published: 12-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Plan and coordinate maintenance and repair projects including, Capex, Asset Based Protection Programs, start-up work and discretionary project works.
- Hold regular review meetings with the contractors to assess work quality, cost, schedules, safety, health and environmental matters and customer satisfaction of capex related projects.
- Meet with the subcontractors, suppliers regularly to review work performance against established capex related work.
- Prepare project scope and guidelines, seed funding of Capex work for use by the Contracts Administrator when requesting for estimates for project work, evaluating proposals and selecting companies to carry out work.
- Supervise contractors in scheduling and monitoring of project work and inspection upon completion.
- Assist the Manager on projected capital and expense budget requirements for maintenance, repair and replacement work at service stations.
- Coordinate and monitor schedules of Field Managers to ensure schedule and call-out site work is carried out in the most efficient manner possible.
- Coordinate and monitor schedules of capex work to ensure license and permits have been obtained before work is carried out in the most efficient manner possible.
- Conduct periodic audits of work performed and appearance standards for capex related work at retail sites.
- Advise in-country Account Manager on projected capex budget requirements and planning for capex work.
- Verify invoices and quality for work undertaken by capex related work at service stations.
- Work in compliance with the CBRE’ Safety, Health and Environmental Policy with defined safety, health and environmental standards and ensure all operations are aligned to the framework
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Civil Engineer preferable.
- At least 1 years working experience in construction or M&E projects
- Strong project management experience
- Good communication skills