Project Manager (Oil & Gas)
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 21-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Purpose of Role
Planning and coordinating to completion of opex and capex project
- Plan and coordinate site renewal & refurbishment projects including, Capex, Asset Based Protection Programs.
- Hold regular review meetings with related contractors to assess work quality, progress, cost, schedule, safety, health and environmental matters.
- Meet with subcontractors, suppliers regularly to review work performance and safety requirement.
- Prepare project scope and guidelines, seed funding of Capex work for projects and prepare the proposal and outline
- Supervise contractors in scheduling and monitoring of project work and post-inspection upon completion.
- Assist Account Manager on proposed capital and expense budget requirements for maintenance, repair and replacement work.
- Coordinate and monitor schedules of capex work to ensure license and consents to be obtained timely.
- Conduct periodic audits of work completion and appearance standards for Capex work at service stations.
- Advise Account Manager on proposed capex budget requirements and planning for capex work.
- Verify invoices and quality for work undertaken by capex related work at service stations.
- Work in compliance with the CBRE’ Safety, Health and Environmental Policy with defined safety, health and environmental standards and ensure that all operations are aligned to the framework of the client’s Operations Integrity Management System(OIMS)
- Stand in for Field Manager when required
- Undertake business related assignment required by client
- Oversee project work is required
Qualifications/ Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil & Geotech Engineering or relevant
- Experience in project of multi-location retail sites, with basic knowledge in fueling systems, control interface, hydraulic and pneumatic system.
- Good communication in both English and Chinese
- Good team work and interpersonal skills.