Chengdu , China
Date published: 22-Jun-2018
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Execute projects defined in a development services agreement, lease, and/or construction management agreement to its successful conclusion. Define project goals of these concepts in terms of scope, time and cost; through the use of established processes, experience and expertise, manage the design, permitting and construction of the project in conformity with these goals.
2) Ensure proper support to other CBRE business lines during the business development stage where and when required.
3) Carry out any other assignments as directed by your Directors or the management.
1) Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college programme.
2) At least five years’ project management or construction management experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
3) Must be detail-oriented, analytical and computer-literate with proven leadership skills.
4) Knowledge and understanding of construction practices and techniques; Title III of ADA, contract laws, project controls, FIDIC, and building support systems.
5) Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
6) Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
7) Strong verbal/written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
8) Familiar with design, construction and supply-oriented contracts, such as, but not limited to, government contracts, FIDIC contracts, etc.
9) Occasional travelling required.