Be responsible for the implementation of digital projects and initiatives
Enhance our experience service offerings for our clients
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Coordinate the implementation of digital solutions projects for a range of clients
- Create and maintain detailed project plans to track project progress
- Assist with technical configuration
- Coordinate content management and communication plans for the project
- Establish, manage and maintain relationships with vendors and key internal stakeholders
- This role may require interstate travel from time to time.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- A tertiary qualification in a related field and experience working within a digital project environment
- System implementation and project delivery experience is essential
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and O365
- High level analytical skills as well as strong communication skills
- Experience working with Applications.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.