Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 28-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Ensure VPM's update Project Cost Tracker (PCT) on a weekly basis.
- Manage on-boarding on the VPM.
- Micro-level activities, advice and guidance as first port of call for VPM's. Done for all Project Phases.
- Close Out stage, Handover documents, OC, PC, FC. Ensure VPM passes Hard copies to FM and places soft copies in BOX.
- Raising of Project P.O.'s for all APAC projects (this is still under internal discussion)
- Tracks all P.O. and invoices on a per project basis.
- Ensuring issuance of Bi-Weekly Reports by respective PM's.
- Ensuring Monthly US$1M projects reports are prepared and collated into a single deck for presentation.
- Tracking project updates in Salesforce for all BUILD Phase projects and to ensure all items are updated by the respective PM's or updates are carried out on the VPM's behalf if they don't have Salesforce access.
- Ensuring the relevant project Box files are updated with all necessary documentation (more for CBRE VPM's).
- Minimum of 3 years in a data entry/analysis role (experience in Project Management, Construction
- Management, Quantity Surveying or related field an advantage).
- Graduates from project management/construction/Quantity surveying are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of basic project management and construction management practices.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong Excel Skills are preferred (formulas, pivot table, v-lookup)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to integrate into the PMO team by effectively building internal/external networks. Confident and experienced in dealing with people of all levels.