Project Coordinator (HR)
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 1-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the Project Management team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and manages project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Prepares standard project status reports for project delivery team or workgroup, client and management. Reports typically include status update, budget, schedule and risk.
- Coordinates and schedules meeting and communication plan(s) regarding projects among the team and/or client. Coordinates and obtains vendor quotations for processing. Coordinates change orders, change directives (CD) and contemplative change notices (CCN) with consultants and vendors. Contract administration, including attending tender openings and recording results, issuing letters of acceptance and regret, updating tender tracking log, setting up tender opening dates and inviting tender participants.
- Enters project information data (i.e. project status updates, schedule updates, cash flow forecasts) and project documentation into project management technology tools (software applications, web-based tools, job cost accounting tools).
- Processes documentation for project commitments (i.e. Agreements, Contracts, Work Authorizations, Purchase Orders).
- Prepares and reviews invoices and pay applications for processing in accordance with compliance requirements as per established governance of clients.
- Acts as a point of contact for escalated matters among the team.
- Assists with project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; move management; closeout).
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University and/or equivalent related experience
- Minimum of three years of related experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with project management software and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple tasks as assigned.
- Preferably to have someone from BPO and have HR knowledge.