SGP , Singapore
Date published: 19-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support to project team including preparation of presentations to client and training materials maintenance of calendars, meeting set-up and logistics, invoicing and travel. Gathers and organizes project data and maintains Sales Force or other project database used by the local team.
- Maintains team resumes and organizational charts.
- Responsible for establishing project and team setup in Sales Force.
- Keeps project references and completed case study library up to date.
- Provides templates and deliverable due dates for project start ups to local Project Managers.
- Coordinates project specific RFP's, proposals, and other standard documents.
- Maintains project contracts, budgets and schedules in Sales Force.
- Provides training to co-workers on Sales Force.
- Coordinates project and program reporting out of Sales Force.
- Maintains project Key Performance Indicator (KPI) information.
- Works with Client/CBRE teams to facilitate approval of Project Initiation Forms (PIFs), Capital Authorization Funding (CAFs) and CAF Change Orders.
- Responsible for issuance and tracking of project PO’s.
- Responsible for accounts receivable and account payable project activity.
- Assists Project Managers with project close out activities.
- Keep CBRE process maps and corresponding documents up to date and distributed to the team.
- Other duties may be assigned as requested.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Works under direct supervision of Project Manager; limited decision-making on items only within duties of position. Supports project team members by providing administrative services, information and assistance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
- 1-2 years in administrative capacity supporting multiple team members.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Commercial construction experience in similar administrative role(s).
- Ability to understand and carry out simple instructions in standard situations.
- Organizational skills; attention to detail; basic skills in Microsoft Office suite applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Project; intermediate skills in Google documents, Gmail, calendar, etc.