Key roles and responsibilities of the Asia-Pacific/Japan Program Manager, CBRE Project Management – [Singapore] are to:
- Support the Theater Lead during the ‘Plan to Deliver’ (P2D) phase. Working with [Client] stakeholders (Client Business Partners and end-user clients) to develop early project scope, cost, schedules (i.e. PIFs, Charters, etc.) and providing critical due diligence project support during the period up until Project approval;
- Oversight of all Project Managers in the Asia Pacific Region (no more than 6) as required to ensure project compliance with account standards, including the familiarization, utilization and adherence to the CBRE Playbook, particularly enforcing: Change Control, Spend management & Value Add
- Ensuring use of account cloud based Project Management Tool, providing assistance in training of variable staff, alongside the Project Analyst to ensure the full deployment of systems and tools;
- Support Theater Lead in the early preparedness and identification of PM resources needed to meet [Client] PM project demand throughout the Theater, as appropriate;
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by your Theater Lead, Directors or the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college program.
- At least five years’ project management or construction management experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and computer-literate with proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction practices and techniques; Title III of ADA, contract laws, project controls, FIDIC, and building support systems.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills in English.
- Familiar with design, construction and supply-oriented contracts, such as, but not limited to, government contracts, FIDIC contracts, etc.
- Occasional travelling required.