Strategic Planning & Value Creation - Account Growth
Being responsible for Account Growth, Program Lead will:
- Input into the overall account strategy and plan for growth.
- Work in partnership with MSD to drive new business through True North Model and Animal Health portfolio opportunities.
- Drive feasibility studies for new sites and substantial new scope.
- Identify new value-added services & specialist solutions, understand and present Life Sciences advanced solutions.
- Develop implementation plans and execute for new initiatives and programs
- Drive CI & BP outcomes and sharing in the region
- Drive business in general operations to ensure closure of programs, KPI requirements and operational support needs
- Lead implementation of new contract initiatives.
- Develop programs in conjunction with Global Program Manager and Regional Leadership to deliver contract outcomes and contractual success, building a competitive edge against competitors.
Customer Relationship Management & Development
As the key point of contact for our customer, Program Lead will:
- Be an expert in the customers business
- Act as the customers representative – both into the customers organisationand into the CBRE organisation
- Own the customer relationship map and strategy for relevant programs
- Identify and develop relationship with key customers for account stability and growth
- Own the liaison with the customer and the calendar of key events and meetings
Governance of Transition, Stabilisation and De-Mobilisation Process
Provide support and governance to the transition, stabilization and de-mobilisation process. Working with CBRE change management team on feasibility studies towards obtaining required MSD and CBRE approvals to proceed with transition.
Assuring playbook process is followed for successful transition and subsequently stabilization plus any transition of site closures.
Change Management & Process Owner
Develop, Implement and provide support and governance to change management needs across the region. Develop a frame work for country teams to drive and support change in the contract.
Operational Functions Ownership
Own and ensure delivery, compliance of, and effectiveness of Operational Functions across the region. This may include but not limited to EHS, Compliance and Reporting.
The program role will support all locations across the MSD APJ account with consultancy support to EMEA. Regular Regional travel and occasional EMEA travel may be required. The role will work closely with CBRE central change management resources.
Training & Qualifications
Recognised business or FM equivalent qualification.
Minimum of 3+ years program management experience preferably in a Life Sciences related environment.
Skills and Experience: Skills, knowledge or experience required for the satisfactory performance of the job:
- Working across different countries and cultures.
- Sound overall knowledge of FM Operations.
- Expertise in program management and transition.
- Expertise in Project Management principles and skills and ability to apply to non-traditional projects / programs
- Business development knowledge advantageous.
- The ability to demonstrate logical process with sound judgement and good analytical qualities.
- Strong presentation, communication and customer interfacing skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and resilient.
- Hands-on resolution approach.
- Diplomatic, tactful and approachable
- Business minded, change orientated and pro-active.