- The purpose of this position is to provide analytical support through research, data collection and data management of information for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for data collection, data input and/or aggregation and data auditing to support accurate key metric reporting and analysis performed by the organization.
- Reviews accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management and vendors.
- Assists in generating Business As Usual (BAU) reports. Supports ad-hoc presentation/analysis development and responds to information requests from management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university. Master's degree preferred. 0-2 years of related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively
- present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft applications with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.