Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 8-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to design and analyze reports based on the collection of data related to the sourcing, contracting, management and performance of suppliers and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrange NDA's to be signed by eRfx's and e Auctions participants
- Set up and run RFP through Zycus (circa 6-8 concurrently
- Collects and rationalizes data from multiple sources. Ensures data integrity and accuracy.
- Run clinics for Sourcing Managers to use Zycus themselves
- May provide training to new and existing users of database and reports.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field from four-year College and/or University. Minimum of three years of related experience and/or training.
- Experience working with standard accounting systems reports and data feeds.
- Functional knowledge of procurement practices and requirements.