Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 30-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Job Summary :
The purpose of this position is to design and analyze reports based on the collection of data related to the sourcing, contracting, management and performance of suppliers and vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Designs and implements reports to support account, client, and global sourcing requirements.
- Maintain data integrity of databases and make changes as required to enhance accuracy, usefulness and access.
- Collects and rationalizes data from multiple sources. Ensures data integrity and accuracy.
- Coordinates with global souring team and peers to aggregate data align reporting.
- May provide training to new and existing users of database and reports.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field from four-year College and/or University. Minimum of three years of related experience and/or training.
- Experience working with standard accounting systems reports and data feeds.
- Functional knowledge of procurement practices and requirements. "
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Software. Ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Problem solving, mathematical analysis and knowledge of accounting preferred.