Procurement Analyst - Contract
Victoria , Australia
Date published: 21-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
4 month Contract role with potential for extension.
Growth of the business and new acquired businesses
Reporting to the Director of Sourcing Pacific
The Facilities Management team have acquired a number of transitions (new accounts) to manage and as a result they are looking for a capable sourcing specialist who can join the team. It is a supportive team with a desire to provide superior customer service to our clients.
Can we inspire you to join us:
- Build sourcing strategies for the accounts - to deliver value, reduce costs and tailor scope
- Prepare bid documents
- Negotiate costs/fees, contract conditions, SLAs
- Implement policies and procedures, playbooks etc
- Work with client, the CBRE supporting team and operations to deliver against timelines
Here are some of the strengths you will help us deliver:
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in a sourcing role
- Excellent communications both written and spoken. Ability to speak confidently at regular transition meetings
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Facilities Management categories
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution. As a member of the CBRE team you will have access to all company benefits and programs.
We look forward to hearing from you.