Drive continuous operational improvement
Create an environment of operational agility
Asset Services, Melbourne
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Implement operational change programs across Property and Facilities Management and the Real Estate Accounting Services teams
- Identify best practice initiatives across the business and create an environment of operational agility and flexibility
- Act as a conduit to implement operational change in line with business strategy
- Implement cost effective improvements and ensure measurable outputs
- Build relationships with functional leads to leverage off expertise and ensure opportunity is maximised.
Here are some of the strengths you'll possess and the background you need to be successful:
- Extensive experience in business process improvement and change management in a corporate professional services environment
- Leadership experience, with the ability to think strategically and influence senior stakeholders
- Extensive experience in project management with an in-depth understanding of PM methodologies
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft office package, specifically excel, Visio and Projects.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.