Career development opportunity within Property
Utilise your exceptional administrative skills
Sydney CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Provide high level administrative support to the Operations Manager and broader team
- Respond to enquiries, update organisational charts, maintain stationary and office consumables
- Assist with the organisation of team events, including venues and travel coordination
- Data entry and processing of corporate invoices and monthly expense claims
- Assist with the IT on-boarding of new starters for the portfolio.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous administration experience and a passion for organisation and business improvement
- Strong time management skills to be able to thrive in a very busy environment
- Superior communication and organisational skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with the ability to pick up systems quickly
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment is essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.