New South Wales , Australia
Date published: 11-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is expanding and have opportunities within their new Technical Services team
Flexible and varied role
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is looking to expand its current Technical service self-delivery team based in Sydney. The team support our clients and account teams with high quality technical maintenance services that support our on-site facilities teams.
We are seeking expressions of interest for qualified Plumbers who can join our growing team. In this role you will perform general preventive maintenance, repair, testing, installation, and troubleshooting of plumbing and mechanical systems, water, medical gas supply and other distribution systems throughout the facility.
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Responds to general plumbing maintenance duties
- Repairs and maintenance of HVAC systems, including heating and air conditioning systems, ventilation, refrigeration.
- Repairs, maintenance and testing of electrical assets and systems
- Opportunity to take on other tasks as assigned
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
- Preventative and Reactive repair, testing, installation, and troubleshooting of plumbing and mechanical systems, water, medical gas supply and other distribution systems throughout the facility
- Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
- Hard working, proactive and willingness to support the business to grow this capability
- Strong safety awareness
- Applicants must hold plumbing certification at the Journeyman level required. Gas certification and Backflow certification preferred.
- Relevant and valid OH&S cards
- Strong understanding of AS/NZS 3500 (0-4):2018
- Understanding of AS 3000 would be desirable
- Valid Driver’s License