Shenzhen , China
Date published: 24-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
This is a rare opportunity to take on a pivotal senior role in an exciting team of creative professionals across the APAC region. As the Pitch Manager for CBRE's Greater Bay Area operations, you will partner with all the company's business lines to drive the quality, consistency and creativity of pitches, RFP responses, and client presentations. You will have a strong understanding of what makes a winning pitch, supporting and challenging the business as you provide guidance through all aspects of the business development process.
- Provide guidance and work closely with the business on the preparation and delivery of strategic, creative and innovative proposals and pitch deliverables.
- Develop client-focused strategies, providing an independent voice when necessary.
- Hold presentation rehearsals and provide coaching when required.
- Support content generation in the form of writing, editing, or proofreading.
- Provide a consistent level of service that meets Pitch Management's high standards of excellence.
- Help implement and drive CBRE's global sales methodology - Finishing First - making it a consistent way of life for all.
- Support the development of Pitch Management's intranet site and presentation toolkit.
- Liaise and collaborate closely with Shared Services colleagues both in Asia Pacific and further afield.
- Creativity & innovation; hunger to learn more and be ahead of the curve.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Enthusiasm and passion in presentations, story-telling, and visualization.
- Business level Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Culturally aware and comfortable working in an international environment.
- Proven experience in a successful business development, marketing, or creative role.
- Demonstrable people management experience.
- Solid track-record in project management.
- Background in writing, creative solutions, or new technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential; knowledge of Adobe CS is desirable.