Structured Transactions and Advisory Services
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Operational support to a team of seven
- Minute taking, dictation, draft, review and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentation
- Event and meeting organisation, travel, expenses and processing invoices
- Generation of Marketing collateral such as submissions and information memorandums using InDesign
- Ad hoc administrative duties and project based work as directed
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Valid working experience in a similar role, preferably within a large corporate
- Ability to manage the requirements of a very diverse team
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent professional communication skills.
- Customer focused and able to deal with clients and internal stakeholders alike
- Strong MS office skills and a prior knowledge of InDesign would be an advantage
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process
We look forward to hearing from you.