Supportive Team Environment
Excellent Career Opportunity
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Managing the diary of the leading Victorian Retail Director including interstate travel
• Communicating with owners of high value retail assets to organise meetings, inspections or client activities
• Draft, review and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentation
• Event organisation from large to small events with meticulous attention detail
• General administration such as day to day organisation of the Directors schedule and ensuring all materials are pre-prepared, that the daily and weekly activities are planned and executed as well as ensuring accountability from others in the team on deliverables.
• Accurate expense processing
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Experience in a similar position, experience within the commercial real estate sector would be an advantage
• Experience in managing multiple stakeholder relationships and ability to take ownership of tasks
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent professional communication skills.
• Intermediate to advanced MS office skills
• Intermediate to advanced Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) will be an advantage
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process
We look forward to hearing from you.