1) Develop a technology partnership strategy for the Greater China region and align the strategy with the wider D&T team.
2) Develop, nurture and sustain relationships with our partners in Greater China to enable the effective delivery of partner products, in a way that best supports CBRE’s long- term mission
3) Collaborate with our partners to find alternatives and solutions to business challenges. Seek out systems solutions (either internal to client or external 3rd party solutions) that can be leveraged to meet business requirements.
4) Engage the business client early and effectively building solid relationships and pushing IT value upstream as key business direction is being set.
5) Identify, understand, negotiate and document business requirements with various groups.
6) Facilitate the IT solutions planning and estimating phases.
7) Manage the delivery of business cases, project scope and requirements documents, test plans, and rollout communications.
8) Act as primary liaison with business functions and solution management during the development lifecycle, from needs analysis and bug tracking to UAT and rollout.
9) Develop and manage direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure the business solutions are aligned with their goals and priorities, and how process automation through IT solutions will help them reach their goals.
10) Balance the customer’s requirements with technical constraints (e.g., application size, network bandwidth, hardware/software/equipment selections) to ensure that the value of the project is realized.
11) Clearly understand, articulate and document existing “as-is” systems & business architecture and define strategy for “to-be” architecture.
12) Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, architectures and standards for obtaining solutions. Ensures scalability and international capabilities of technology.
13) Create and maintain a cohesive, coordinated plan to deliver solutions that meet the stakeholders’ priorities within budgetary and product requirements.
14) Manage the partner vendors’ priorities in meeting the needs of the various stakeholders.
15) Budget management – Define and gain agreement on project budgets, ensure projects track to the budget.
16) Provide in-depth business & technical strategy for systems solutions, identify business gaps and correlate to potential solutions.
17) Drive the prioritization process by which decisions are made around the final project scope.
18) Execute on project plans and assist others in executing on project plans across the various groups.
19) Makes scope/schedule/resources (including budget) trade-off decisions with little or no guidance.
20) Ensure line of business priorities and IT capabilities (technology and resources) are aligned.
21) Analyze and document requirements and use appropriate techniques to refine, review and validate requirements.
22) Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported globally.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study for software development and project/program management preferred.
• 5 to 10 years working experience as business solution manager or above
• Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members.
• Ability to understand current/changing business processes, participation in defining application and platform functionality.
• Can identify business issues and develop risk mitigation strategies.
• Holds sound understanding of IT technology concepts and software architectures, MS products, development tools, Office 365, etc.
• Strong leader who can focus on the vision and strategies of the group while managing the tactical components of running the daily business.
• Exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated expertise using written & verbal communication skills to distill technology projects into understandable and compelling executive level presentations.
• Exceptional project/program management skills and experience deploying large-scale cross enterprise
• IT system implementations within a fast-based environment.
• Extensive product and program management experience with techniques such as use case analysis, data / process flow diagramming, process mapping and requirements documentation is highly desirable.