Shape customer experiences through effective communication and marketing strategies
Engage with customers to create a positive and meaningful office community
Commercial Office portfolio, Perth CBD
12 month fixed term contract, 3 days per week
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager to work on a prestigious client account within our Property Management Division. Working in partnership with the client, as the Customer Experience Manager, you will be accountable for identifying current and future customer needs and shaping the customer experience through strategic communication, marketing and events.
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Develop and implement asset level communication and content plans for tenant customers for a dedicated portfolio of assets
- Deliver property related news to customers utilising effective online communication tools
- Manage and collaborate with creative agencies and designers for communication materials and customer events
- Positively influence the overall performance of the portfolio by driving customer satisfaction through Voice of Customer Insights and Tenant Customer research programs
- Ensuring a bespoke guest experience is delivered across every aspect of the customer journey.
As the successful candidate you will need to demonstrate;
- Tertiary Qualifications within Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge and application of communications and marketing strategies within the commercial property industry
- A customer-centric approach and a clear understanding of strategies to enhance the customer experience
- A passion for understanding Tenant Customer and Community insights and its application to business performance
- A clear and confident communication style, and the ability to build robust relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.