2 days per week - Thursday and Friday
Support a market leading Real Estate sales team
Convenient Parramatta location with on-site parking!
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide strategic and hands-on administrative support to a highly successful sales team.
- Prepare marketing campaigns including drafting Information Memorandums, producing brochures, uploading Internet listings, arranging signboards and organising mailouts utilising InDesign.
- Drafting agency agreements, sales contracts and various other documents.
- Database management in Salesforce and GRID.
- General office duties - processing invoices and expenses, adhoc duties as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Demonstrated experience supporting a sales team, preferably within the real estate industry.
- Creative flair and ideally, experience using InDesign or other desktop publishing packages.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS office skills.
- Ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.