Part Time Administration Assistant
Perth , Australia
Date published: 5-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Part time role
Support a professional and successful sales team
Beautiful new offices in the heart of Perth's CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide key administrative support to a small team of highly successful sales professionals in a busy and professional office.
- Various marketing responsibilities such as: prepare marketing campaigns, drafting Information packs, producing brochures, uploading Internet listings, arranging signboards and organising marketing collateral.
- Use your design flair to create presentations and Social media releases.
- Database management in Salesforce and GRID (we can teach you these!)
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Experience supporting a fast paced sales team.
- Creative flair and ideally experience using InDesign and/or other desktop publishing packages.
- Intermediate MS office skills and experience with diary management.
- Ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.