Provide support to the Company’s Pacific Legal Department through enhancing efficiency and functions, taking ownership of litigation tracking software, the team’s self-service platform and company secretarial administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep Legal Tracker (litigation software) up to date in real time, including creating and maintaining matters, ensuring attorneys are progressing matters and processing outside counsel bills.
- Assist attorneys with managing and processing outside counsel spend.
- Own administration of PACE, CBRE’s contract automation platform.
- Take responsibility for Pacific’s corporate licences, including understanding where, when and why they are required, assisting with applications and renewals, and maintaining registers.
- Take ownership of the team’s web-based self-service platform, keeping it up-to-date and populating with new content.
- Drafting and finalizing company secretarial documentation as required.
- Other duties as may be assigned.