Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 9-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people. The APAC HR Team delivers service across all functional areas of Shared Services and regional business lines.
We currently have a rare opportunity for a PA/Team Assitant to join our team. Based in our office at Exchange Square and reporting to the Head of HR Operations for APAC/EMEA, this role has a particular focus on operating effectively in a deadline driven environment. The successful candidate will be a valuable support to senior management and be involved in high profile projects.
Regional Project Coordination –
- Coordinate operational processes and programs across the Regional Shared Services teams.
- Provide support and coordination to the Regional HR Leader with data gathering and analysis regarding on-going projects.
- Own, Manage & Coordinate ad hoc / annual calendar based projects – create & maintain project documentation including timelines, process maps and budgets e.g. Asia Circle of Excellence.
- Oversee internal travel booking platform development (Serko).
- Review work / business related processes and identify opportunities for improvement, standardisation to create efficiency and timely management.
- Administer, track, and report on ad hoc projects within the Regional HR / Finance. Leaders including, but not limited to, data analyzation, preparation of communication and drafting or editing of policies, guidelines and training material.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements and presentations for on-going projects.
- Update and manage CBRE related Intranet content for initiatives / projects.
Administration Support –
- Coordination and management of the production of APSG related meeting materials, presentations, agenda’s & leader packs. Priority and goal reporting for Regional HR leader / CFO.
- Undertake basic financial tasks, such as processing invoices and expense claims
- Organise travel and accommodation when required.
- Organise team events/conferences.
- Coordination and Support for Regional Annual Initiatives – 15% for example Annual Budget cycle preparation and Merit / Bonus Review.
- Maintenance of APAC Office Lease Platform.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3years’+ experience in an PA/Team Assistant role. Project experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate easily with board-level leaders.
- Ability to exercise judgment, high levels of confidentiality and diplomacy at all times, while dealing with conflicting and varied demands in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a cross functional team with the capacity to work co-operatively.
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently at times without the need for direction.
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communication and the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Superior Organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines and manage multiple projects and clients with frequently changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication (English) and presentation skills.
- A hands-on attitude, with demonstrated ability in delivering results.
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages.